Rob is a Horse Husband Graduate . . he had this to say . .
"My wife bought this for me as a gift. Really fun read. Short enough and very helpful!"
This short, fun, and info'-mative course is designed for the boyfriend, husband, father, brother or guy-pal who would be jazzed to be in-the-barn and in-the-know!
He'll feel confident and able to help. You'll be happy you've got back-up (and more time to ride), and your Beloved Horse will have one more human who understands him!
Total Course Time: About 1 Hour
Short how-to Videos: 8
Husband Points: Countless!
Things Every Horse Husband Needs to Know
- Welcome to Her World
- Your Place in the Herd
- Super Duper Safety Basics: Be One Less Thing to Worry About
- Parts of the Horse: Front, Back & Beyond
- Halter / Collar . . Control!
- Take the Reins / Rope: Holding and Leading Her Horse and Not Getting Yelled At
- Tying the Knot
- "Loose Horse!" Sh%t Happens
- Giving a Leg-Up (0:09)
- Show / Event Etiquette: A Guide to Being Cool
- Trailer Loading: What to Do / Not Do, So the Damn Horse Gets On (0:36)
- When to Call the Vet
- Wrap-Up . . Time to Party!
- Extra-Credit: Haynet Mastery
- Glossary / Terms You Might Need to Know
Hi, I’m Cori Nichols
As a life-long horse gal I've had my fair share of joys - and yes - challenges.
This whole horse-thing is a blast, a learning process, and alot of work! A little help from others goes a lonnnng way.
Hence, a course for the fellas - the men in our lives who probably didn't grow up doing this . . . . Your guy likely has loads of good intentions and well, might also have the opportunity for some practical knowledge and insider tips.
Horse Husbands was designed for both of you!